Re: [amibroker] Release of ABtool plugin version 1.7.0

But if ABTool's free version is no longer free...........
Go and do your advertising somewhere else thanks.

I've seen enough bad attitude toward other users from you uenal to put me
off even trying ABTool.

Go Away you worm.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sOykFB/k9VGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM