[amibroker] OFFTOPIC: Searching for good realtime quote source

Hello group,

i am searching for a good realtime source.
I wish to have correct quotes, that's all i want to have.

At the moment i have tried esignal, iqfeed and money.net

Unfortunately also esignal has very often incorrect quotes, especially
when higher intervals are used (>5min), so i don't trust their quotes
anymore. Their support has confirmed my false quotations lately.

IQfeed and money.net : both source have enormous price-spikes at the moment which
makes it also impossible to trade with it.

Can someone tell me a better source, or is this a typical realtime data problem
where probably other source are also not better.

Thanks for every info.

--
Thomas Zmuck <thomas.zm@xxxxxx>
http://www.tradingbasis.com

Buy Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits for Your Epson at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5705&lp=home/epson.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/brYXfA/_xWGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM