Re: Re: [amibroker] Release of ABtool plugin version 1.7.0

Tomasz,
I have announced the new version of ABtool according to your own written
rules:
<A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/43934

I have posted it to amibroker-dll too because there a thread
already was opened. amibroker-dll is read by developers only.

I can show you many other product announcements where you
have not classified them as being SPAM, even though they are
commercial addons too.

If you really think that my writing below is indeed SPAM, than my
apologies. It was by no means intended as such.
And I'll make the promise that I never again will post any
product announcements in any amibroker message boards.

Sorry for my mistake of announcing ABtool in amibroker boards.

UM

<BLOCKQUOTE