[amibroker] 2 lighten your day

hopefully you may manage a smile or two as you read these...
STOCK MARKET TERMS:

  BULL MARKET ... A random market movement causing
  an investor to mistake himself for a financial genius.

  BEAR MARKET ... An extended period when kids get no
  allowance, the wife gets no jewelry, and the husband gets
  no sex.

  VALUE INVESTING ... The art of buying low, and selling
  lower.

  P/E RATIO ... The percentage of investors wetting their
  pants as the market goes lower.

  BROKER ... What my broker has made me.

  STANDARD &POOR ... My life in a nutshell.

  STOCK ANALYST ... Idiot who just downgraded my stock.

  STOCK SPLIT ... When your ex-wife and her lawyer split
  your assets between them.

  FINANCIAL PLANNER ... A guy whose phone has been
  disconnected.

  MARKET CORRECTION ... The day after I buy stocks.

  CASH FLOW ... The movement my money makes as it
  disappears down the toilet.

  YAHOO ... What you yell after selling it to some poor
  sucker.

  WINDOWS 2000 ... What you jump out of when you are the
  poor sucker above.

  INSTITUTIONAL INVESTOR ... Last year's investor who is
  now locked up in a nuthouse.

  PROFIT ... an archaic word, no longer in use.

  401K ... now known as only a 201K.

	CEO ... Chief Embezzlement Officer

 	 CFO ... Corporate Fraud Officer

  	MBA ... Master of Bogus Accounting

Cheers...Gerry

Buy Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits for Your Epson at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5705&lp=home/epson.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/brYXfA/_xWGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM