RE: [amibroker] Re: Narrowing tradable stocks

Mine
does as well. This is perhaps because the new DLL is still a beta. Check the
spelling for the variable issuetype. The error indicates that you are asking for
it with out having it first defined above the addcolumn line. They must match
exactly....

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: dom1_1998
[mailto:Dom2000@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2003 12:19
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
Narrowing tradable stocksI just noticed that in the
chart menu under tools, plugins, QP dataplugin type data,version 1.42 has a
"no" under certified and and a"yes" for Metastock data plugin.I
selected load  but still says no.  I ran the exploration again and
I now get a different error:Error 1Line 21, Column
37:AddColumn(PEG,"PEG
Ratio",6.2);AddColumn(QRS,"QRS",3.0);AddColumn(InstHldgs,"InstHldgs",6.2);AddTextColumn(IssueType,"IssueType");------------------------------------^Variable
'issuetype' used without having been initialized.  and Error
2:Line 21, Column 37:AddColumn(PEG,"PEG
Ratio",6.2);AddColumn(QRS,"QRS",3.0);AddColumn(InstHldgs,"InstHldgs",6.2);AddTextColumn(IssueType,"IssueType");------------------------------------^Error
2.Bad argumentsDom--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
"dom1_1998" <Dom2000@xxxx> wrote:> I still cannot get past
GetExtraData error for the> "ExploreDollarsVolumes" exploration.
The new QP2.dll plug is> installed in the plugins directory and QP2 EOD
is my default database.> > Here's a portion of the
formula:> // 1ExploreDollarVolumes> MktCap =
GetExtraData("SharesFloat") * ( (O + H + L + C) / 4 ) *1000000;>
InstHldgs = GetExtraData("InstHolds");> Beta =
GetExtraData("Beta");> > > DominickSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.