Re: [amibroker] Mailing List Archive Crashing

Gary,

The only suggestion is to re-download. Sometimes files get
corrupted during transfer.
You may check exact sizes of the files to find out which one
is corrupted:

Correct sizes are:
AmiBroker.chm 17,574 bytes
AmiBroker02A.chm 12,233,419 bytes
AmiBroker02B.chm 14,123,485 bytes
AmiBroker02C.chm 12,786,323 bytes
AmiBroker03A.chm 12,173,367 bytes
AmiBroker98_01.chm 10,058,780 bytes

Hope this helps.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE