[amibroker] Equity(1) help.

Hi,

I have read the latest post in the ALF language help
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/afl_view.php?name=EQUITY that
Equity(1) can't be used with SetTradeDelays other then in backtesting.

I would like to use Equity(1) in my "Scan" as I use Applystop for a profit
and initial stop therefore I really need to use Equity(1).

The problem I have is I would like to use the open of the following day
(the day I actually buy the stock) after the alert to calculate the
applystop exits. ie: not the day that the alert was triggered as Equity(1)
does.

In a scan if I use ref(buy,-1) then the exit will be calculated as I would
like but the buy is also delayed...no good!

I have tried a few things in my scan formula but I can't get the buy alert
AND the sell alert correct (using the day after the buy alert for
calculating it) in the Scan results.

Is there any way to do this? Thanks.

Cheers, Glenn

Buy No Snore & Get a Good Night's Sleep. Natural Oral Spray -- $24.95
(1 bottle, 1 month supply, with sweet almond oil, eucalyptus oil & more).
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2881&lp=h515.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2oMABA/nuYGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM