[amibroker] Re: Alerts

For what it's worth, I ran into a similar problem when
I was playing around with alert and tick charts a little while
back. Alerts were getting triggered prematurely.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "at_trading" <at_trading@xxxx>
wrote:
> I have created the following formula, to be used with real time
> version:
>
> PriceOsc = OscP( 3 , 10 ) ;
>
> Plot( PriceOsc , "Price Oscillator", IIf( PriceOsc > 0 ,
colorGreen ,
> colorRed ) , styleNoLabel ) ;
>
> AlertIf( PriceOsc > Ref( PriceOsc , -1 ) AND Ref( PriceOsc , -1 )
<=
> Ref( PriceOsc , -2 ) , "sound C:\\windows\media\tada.wav", "Simple
> text alert", 1 );
>
> AlertIf( PriceOsc < Ref( PriceOsc , -1 ) AND Ref( PriceOsc , -1 )
>=
> Ref( PriceOsc , -2 ) , "sound C:\\windows\media\tada.wav", "Simple
> text alert", 1 );
>
> The alerts seem to be triggered on a tick by tick not at the close
of
> the bar. How could I get them calculated at the close of each bar?
>
> alberto

Buy Breakthrough Natural Health Specialties at VitaminBoost.com $20 to $40
Oral Sprays for Fast Results and Greater Absorption.
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2880
http://us.click.yahoo.com/3oMABA/muYGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM