From: Tomasz Janeczko amibroker@xxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 13:48:03 +0200
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Yahoo caution

Hello,

There are 2 data providers that supply Yahoo with quotes:
CSI - that provides historical data
and
Reuters - that provides 'current' (today) data.

CSI is considered as very reliable and clean. Reuters is not that reliable
and not that clean.
Therefore 'historical' mode can be considered quite reliable, especially
considering the
fact that it is being given for free.

You may try also eSignalCentral FREE quotes (available via AMiQuote 1.55).
eSignal reputation is one of the best.

Of course there is a wide array of paid EOD providers and for
price/features (fundamentals included)
I would consider Quotes Plus to be the best deal among subscription-based
EOD providers.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com