Re: [amibroker] Re: Phsst , Exponential Growth Rates and Low Volatility High Growth Stocks

Phsst:

I enjoy your posts, but I think you are being just a tad critical of Greg.
If I were to take the time and trouble to conduct a detailed analysis of
some aspect of trading and present it to this or some other board, I do so with
the INTENT of soliciting critical comments from my peers, not to just look
for mass approval. That's the beauty of a free, open-minded forum, which
this forum indeed is. When I read Greg's message about an alternative list of
highly liquid stocks, I did not take it in any way as a rejection of your
approach, and I don't think you should have, either. Perhaps he should have gone
a step further and done the comparison you asked him to do, but it certainly
does not suggest any hidden agenda on Greg's part nor any unkind criticism of
your post. As a QP2 user, I saved your post and your code for future reference,
and I encourage you to continue your good work. But if someone reading your post
asks you how your code or approach differs from some other code or approach
published elsewhere, don't take it a a personal affront, otherwise you stand the
chance of discouraging ANY comments from the readers.

Al V.
<BLOCKQUOTE