[amibroker] trade delays and same day stop

I noticed that if I have buy and sell trade delays of 0, same day stops
work, as posted by TJ in an post from a while back:

buy = your formula here
buyprice = open;

/* exit the same day if low drops 5% below buyprice (open) */
samedaystop = buy AND low < 0.95 * buyprice;
sell = your-original-formula OR samedaystop;
sellprice = IIF( samedaystop, 0.95 * buyprice, sellprice );

However, if buy and sell trade delays are 1, it no longer works. The
sellprice variable seems to be ignored.  Is this intended behavior? I have
gone back to delays of 0, and manually delayed buy and sell, as a
workaround.

Buy Coral Calcium for Greater Health. 1 month supply - $23.95
(1 bottle, 90 tablets, 400mg each with Magnesium & Vitamin D)
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2805&lp=calcium2.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mcIe3D/v9VGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM