RE: [amibroker] Re: Please send unmarked bills, in a brown paper bag, to: ...

Steve, I have not had time to try your indicator yet but hope to later today
after trading finsihes for the day. Please ignore a lot of stuff posted here
as it seems a few have an axe to grind even though they don't realise there
are no trees left to chop down
I have had a look at your site some time ago when discussion centered around
the StochRSI formula, and I liked a lot of what I saw. Very imaginative and
has given me a lot of direction and shown that all it can take is a little
lateral thought and imagination.
As with all indicators they will not work for every stock, index etc and
should be treated as a abasis for further investigation to where it would be
an advantage to include.

Cheers,
Graham
http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading