[amibroker] This must be either too stupid or too hard?

Hi,

This must be either a stupid question or too hard a question as no
one seems to answer it. I have posted a couple of questions about it
but all is very quite.

Here goes (appreciate   a n y   help):

I have read in the ALF language help on the Amibroker site that Equity
(1) can't be used with SetTradeDelays other then in backtesting. I
would like to use Equity(1) in my "Scan" as I use Applystop for a
profit and initial stop therefore I need to use Equity(1).

The problem I have is I would like to use the open of the following
day (the day I actually buy the stock) after the alert to calculate
the applystop exits. ie: not the day that the alert was triggered.

In a scan if I use ref(buy,-1) then the exit will be calculated as I
would like but the buy is also delayed...no good!

I have tried a few things in my scan formula but I can't get the
initial buy alert AND the sell alert (using the day after the buy
alert for calculating it) correct in the Scan results.

TIA
Cheers, Glenn

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sOykFB/k9VGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM