[amibroker] Re: Please send unmarked bills, in a brown paper bag, to: ...

Yes, I erred in my haste.  Thanks for the correction.

I didn't even try out the buy/sell rules in Automatic Analysis.  I
was doing this from the indicator builder.

HB

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "CedarCreekTrading" <kernish@xxxx>
wrote:
> Bob,
>
> You, more than anyone, know that I'm a coding dolt.  Since my
signals are
> taken from one of those "other" trading platforms...HB was kind
enough to
> supply me with the AB code (well,  even if it's incorrect, I still
applaud
> his effort).
>
> I'll run all future formulae by you, before I "go public".  Sorry
for the
> mistake.
>
> Take care,
>
> Steve

All
> > > types of rules and filters could be super-imposed (over, under
or
> > > around the basics...simple is always better).  As it stands, it
does a
> > > decent job tracking the CBOT Dow contract.

> > > Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
> > > Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx
> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
> > >

> > Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
> > Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx
> >

> > Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
> > Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx

Buy Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits for Your HP at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5706&lp=home/hp.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/arYXfA/.xWGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM