[amibroker] Re: Please send unmarked bills, in a brown paper bag, to: ...

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "CedarCreekTrading" <kernish@xxxx>
wrote:

Steve- My comments are below.

>Thanks for the code tip....but, it is what it is.

Your code buys when the *close* crosses below 10 and exits when the
*close* crosses above 90.

>I want to buy when the indicator crosses below 10 and sell when the
>StdErrOsc crosses above 90

That would be Buy = Cross (10, StdErrOsc); and Sell = Cross
(StdErrOsc,90); if you mean "exit long" by sell.

>(as illustrated by the chart...I even made pretty little dotted lines
>for people that have trouble interpreting my written word).

That looks to me like Buy = Cross (StdErrOsc, 10); and Sell = Cross
(90, StdErrOsc); as I wrote in my first post (for people who are even
more AFL challenged than me).  But I'm just guessing because you
didn't specify your delay.  And if you want to also sell short and
cover shorts you'd need to add the additional lines I wrote earlier
because AB ain't Metastock.

Thanks for the other info but I don't see how it's germane to what I
posted about your code being incorrect.

Mark

Buy Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits for Your HP at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5706&lp=home/hp.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/arYXfA/.xWGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM