Re: [amibroker] Re: Time Frame.DLL

fujeira@xxxxxxx accurately, but incompletely, commented:

> I read this and sat amusingly thinking: the benefit of AB is the
programmer
> is receptive to suggestions ...

There's another reason.  Tomasz will get it right.

Omega products offered a limited sort of multi-time-frame facility when I
last used SuperCharts, and that's well over five years ago.  They had
functions that allowed the use of daily OHLC data within intraday charts and
had offered them for several years.  Unfortunately, the functions never
worked right, and the company never cared enough to fix it.  I doubt that
Cruz and Company have made the necessary repairs even now.

Tomasz is not only supremely competent, he shows every evidence of caring
about his customers.  Unlike the folks at Metastock or those sleazeballs in
Miami.

Owen Davies

Buy Coral Calcium for Greater Health. 1 month supply - $23.95
(1 bottle, 90 tablets, 400mg each with Magnesium & Vitamin D)
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2805&lp=calcium2.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mcIe3D/v9VGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM