[amibroker] Re: automatically updates of yahoo EOD.

This brings up an interesting question.  What if you already have an
instance of AB opened using another DB other than default;  Here
comes the task schedule starts another instance of AB then
Amiquote;  Does it still update the default DB opened by the task
scheduler?  Thanks

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:
> Only the default DB you setup in preferences...
>
> Regards,
> Jayson

Service.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511