[amibroker] Re: automatically updates of yahoo EOD.

Can you specify the database when you start AB?  Also do you need to
save the database after the updates completed?  Thanks

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "hmab1" <hossamb@xxxx> wrote:
> mmqp,
>
> Just schedule a task (Start>Programs>Accessories>System
> Tools>Scheduled Tasks) in Windows run an autoupdate at 3:00.
>
> The run field should contain:  "C:\Program
> Files\AmiBroker\AmiQuote\Quote.exe /autoupdate"
>
> You must ensure that Amibroker is running prior to this task
starting.

> I actually have 2 tasks set up, one at 2:59 to start AB and the
other
> at 3:00 to start the update.
>
> HB
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mmqp" <mmqp@xxxx> wrote:
> > Can some one share a script which will update my yahoo EOD 7K+
> > symbol automatically (may be using MS scheduler and running at
3AM)?

> > TIA

Buy Naturally Painless & Spray Away Backaches & Joint Pain. $19.97
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2867&lp=m331.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/tJIe0D/79VGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM