[amibroker] Re: [amiquote] Yahoo Answer

  • To: <amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: [amiquote] Yahoo Answer
  • From: "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 01:11:35 -0700

Hello,

Thank you very much for posting Yahoo staff answer
here.
Now we have confirmation that there is indeed a mechanism that
blocks too frequent requests.
To implement this sentence:
"have it pause a second or two
between accesses, you should have not have a problem"

it is enough to go to
Tools->Settings (in AmiQuote of course)
and

set "Initial delay between requests" to 1000
(milliseconds)

If you are using dialup modem connection you can use 2
simultaneous downloads.
If you are using DSL or cable modem it is advised to use only
1 simultaneous download.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE