Re: [amibroker] Can't get backtesting report to function

Athony,

Thanks for the file I tried replacing the HTMLVIEW but no difference. I deleted Amiboker and reloaded together with my registration brokey.dll  It would appear that the programme is generating a report but the html viewer cannot seem to find the file. Can you tell me what the report file name and extension is and where it is normally saved then maybe I can go and search for it.

Could it be I have faulty dll ?

I have shot and email off to TJ so hopefully he will get back to me with a solution when he has caught up on his emails.

Thanks for your help thus far.

Regards

Walter

>>> ajf1111@xxxxxxxx 14/7/2003 19:30:11 >>>
Walt,

Uneal makes a good point....give that a try. I have attached a copy of the HTMLVIEW file.

Anthony