RE: [amibroker] DMI question -- maybe Jayson?

<SPAN
class=373145013-14072003>Yuki,
I am
sure there is a way. Something similar to the reverse engineered RSI perhaps??
Perhaps a better approach would be to look for the indicator to agree in
different time frames IE be positive in the daily chart AND in the 60 min or 15
min chart. Knowing that the trigger will occur at a close of "X" in no way
insures that tomorrow will not simply result in an exit signal if the indicator
is oscillating around the trigger line.....

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Yuki Taga
[mailto:yukitaga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 9:45
AMTo: JaysonSubject: Re: [amibroker] DMI question -- maybe
Jayson?Hi Jayson,Monday, July 14, 2003,
10:15:01 PM, you wrote:J> If you are looking at EOD data with a live
feed the signal couldJ> trigger and untrigger as the close fluctuates
around a criticalJ> level during the day.A bit disappointing, but
I might have guessed.  :)Is there anyway to determine what the
critical level would be?  Itwould be excellent if I knew that a close
above X would be the closeI'm looking
for.Thanks.YukiSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.