RE: [amibroker] AB / eSignal data updating

Ara:  it works for me but I have to leave
it run over night for 1050 symbols (I am in process of cutting these down).  I
timed it and it seemed to take from 30 to 45 seconds per symbol to get 60 days
of data.  It goes somewhat faster when it needs to get less data, but
surprisingly, it still takes some time.

Ken