[amibroker] Has Anyone written Ehlers Hilbert period functions?

Hi folks,

I'm new to AmiBroker, but not to programming. I've developed some
indicators in other programming languages that use Ehler's Hilbert
period as a basis for their calculation.

Has anyone implemented the dominant period calculation algorythm in
Amibroker? I've seen references to it so I assume its out there, but
I can't find any place where I can get it and I'd rather not do all
the work again if someone's done it already.

Thanks for any help.

Sincerely,

-ace

Buy Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits for Your Epson at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5705&lp=home/epson.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/brYXfA/_xWGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM