Re: [amibroker] Creating a watchlist

Hi,
create a TLS and import that as "watchlist import" (ie. the file
contains only the tickers, and you specify into which WL nbr
they should be "imported" or assigned.
See menu Symbol/Watchlist/Import.
See the AQ folder; if I'm not wrong there is already a
TLS file for N100, or at the AB site.
UM

Uenal MutluR
& DxxSystems.com Advanced