[amibroker] REAL cheap real-time service ...

I already have TCNet real-time and it does a fine job for me. I'm
just getting started in acclimating myself with AmiBroker end-of-day.
What I'm looking for is a real cheap real-time service that I don't
have to pay a lot of money for but I can use to get acquainted with
AB real-time over the course of a few months. It took me six months
to get up and running with TCNet and during that time I was paying
for the real-time quotes and not using them; now I'm using them but
look back and say to myself that I could have saved six months of
service fees since I never used the real-time quotes anyway except to
make sure TCNet ran right for me.

Since I'm only getting use to AB I can afford delayed real-time also.
In fact I can live with that as I fine-tune and figure out all the
benefits of AB.

The problem I had with TCNet was that it was really ram intensive. I
had to, within that six months period, migrate from a 500 mhz
processor machine running on Windows 98SE to a 1.6 mhx cpu running
Windows 2000 Professional. Since I moved everything over my
hardware/software runs flawlessly.

I want to run and test AB real-time to see if what my learning curve
is before I commit the next several years to running it for my
applications.

The key to pc literacy: plan many months and execute once; otherwise
plan helter skelter and redo many time over.

Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada.
We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark, Canon & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kP..SB/49VGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM