From: dingo [mailto:dingo@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 3:17 PM
To: _amibroker_yahoo
Subject: [amibroker] Off topic (Inet access redundancy)

I'm having a terrible time with my Adelphia (yeah, I know) cable modem
service - its become very unreliable. This has got me to thinking about
having some redundancy in that area to help protect me while I'm
trading.

Has anyone here got or know if its possible to have 2 connections to the
I'net on the same machine: 1 via cable modem and the other via DSL?  The
problem I see is how would you tell the browser which one to use?

Barring that has anyone got a setup similar to the above, ie 2 I'net
connections?  If so how do you have it set up to make the switchover
fairly quick and relatively easy?

Thanks for any help!

Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada.
We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark, Canon & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kP..SB/49VGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM