[amibroker] Re: Very off topic help with recommending a broker

IB without a doubt.
Lots of short inventory including under $5 stocks.
You won't regret it.
Regards
Jim

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Sorry for the off topic question. I have had a Datec/Ameritrade
account for
> many years but am considering a move. My primary interest is in low
> commission rates with fast execution and a good availability of
Short
> inventory. I have looked around a bit at IB but am soliciting
advice from
> the group about this and other brokers. So as not to over load the
group
> with this off topic question please feel free to contact me off
list at
> jcasavant@xxxx
>
> TIA for any info.
>
> Regards,
> Jayson

Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada.
We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark, Canon & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kP..SB/49VGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM