RE: [amibroker] Variable volume alert sounds

You
could record your alert with a $5 mike and most sound cards. then you could
adjust the volume of your voice
<SPAN
class=122511718-10072003>
hey
listen up   (recorded softly)
<SPAN
class=122511718-10072003>
Hey pay attention  (recorded with more
emphasis)
<SPAN
class=122511718-10072003>
Oh my God your losing every thing!! (Shouted
out!!)
<SPAN
class=122511718-10072003>
<SPAN
class=122511718-10072003>Another way would be to simply assign diverent wav
files to the various important  events. I personally assign 1 for "Strategy
Alert" one for Trend line Violation up and one for trend line violation down.
You are limited only by your own  creativity  :)

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: aequalsz
[mailto:aequalsz@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 1:47
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
Variable volume alert soundsAnyone out there know how
to implement a variable volume alert sound.Some alerts should be more
strident than other.  You know, like theway your "better half"
sometimes talks to you, you know you betterlisten carefully.  Other
times perhaps not so carefully.  Ideally this alert would have say
a range from 1 (lowest db level) to10 (higest db level).  In other
words how could you control the volumelevel of a wav file.  Or is there
some way to preset the volume withany specific wav file?  Thanks in
advance.aSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.