From: Yuki Taga [mailto:yukitaga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, 10 July 2003 10:45 AM
To: Graham
Subject: Re: [amibroker] pre-holiday signals

Hi Graham,

Thursday, July 10, 2003, 11:34:38 AM, you wrote:

G> You could put in a signal to exlude certain days
G> Buy = ( .................... ) AND datenum() != 1030710 ;

Yes, but it would be kind of tedious to go through a database and enumerate
all the days that this would apply to (especially now that we have moved
some holidays adjacent to weekends, a la the US system, so they don't occur
on the same date each year). I was hoping there was a way to make the back
tester look forward and make sure that a trade has taken place on at least
one of the three succeeding days immediately after a signal was given.

Dumbo ^_^

Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark Printer
at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sOykFB/k9VGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM

Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada.
We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark, Canon & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kP..SB/49VGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM