[amibroker] Re: Thanks to Fred & Dingo

It is my experience that groups like this are at their best when
people contribute things, whether they be tools or trading strategies
or what have you.  In the end everyone benefits.  For me PT has been
an adventure on several fronts not the least of which is that
personally I have never done trading of portfolios based on scoring
and ranking although I knew the principle was sound.  So as a result
once AB added the capaiblity of If/While/Else/Do etc. and WatchList
and table handling became a reality with ABTool, I was interested to
see if I could come up with an automated tool that would allow the
objective investigation into this.  Although I have used a variety of
tools in the past I would have to admit that there is a unique
synergy that can be found now within AB given it's capabilities and
speed and other add on tools plus those that one can construct
oneself.  Each one of these parts was a necessary piece of being able
to do a project like PT.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chuck Rademacher"
<chuck_rademacher@x> wrote:
> As a "full time" user of PT, I would like to thank Fred & Dingo.
The GUI
> sure makes PT easy to use and I know that the underlying AFL logic
was a
> major effort by Fred.
>
> I hope that we can all get past the recent furore over add-ons and
plug-ins.

> Thanks again, guys!

Save up to 80% on top-quality inkjet cartridges and get your order fast!
FREE shipping on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. Shop at Myinks.com!
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/v2G7ND/KfUGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM