[amibroker] ANN: PORTFOLIO TRADER v2.0 - Not just a pretty face

A major new release of Portfolio Trader including GUI front end,
automated handling of reports and equity curve statistics and more.

This is and will continue to be FREE, NON commercial software presented
to AmiBroker group as a public service.

For those of you who have been doing beta testing for me in advance of
the release, please download the latest version from the files section
here. (PT-0200).

Fred

http://sbc.yahoo.com

Inkjet cartridges up to 80% off. HP, Epson, Lexmark--we have your brand.
Free shipping on every order to the U.S. and Canada! Excellent service.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QWB0QC/.eUGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM