[amibroker] Re: Is it a bazaar ?

I have been to many forums related to stock trading softwares. It is
not surprising to see some sellings on those forums every now and
then and this amibroker forum is much cleaner than some others. Greed
is a strong emotion which brings people to the dealings of trading.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
wrote:
> It is not bad, from time to time, to read the "Home" of this list
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/
> "AmiBroker mailing list is provided to help the Amibroker users to
> share the ideas, tips and other related information.
> This is a place where the notifications about new releases,
updates,
> bug fixes are sent. "
> The site , sometimes, looks like a bazaar.
> Some people try to sell their commercial products, related [or not]
> to amibroker.
> Some other people are ready to buy or they, indirectly, describe
> their estimations [they would pay $10K for this or some other
amount
> for that].
> Is it a bazaar or I was misinformed ?
> Dimitris Tsokakis

Save up to 80% on top-quality inkjet cartridges and get your order fast!
FREE shipping on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. Shop at Myinks.com!
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/v2G7ND/KfUGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM