Re: [amibroker] I'm looking for a trading system to purchase!

Hello Chuck,
the system products of xxSystems.com do
fullfill
these requirements. As written in email you and
all
the others asked for info about these products will

receive evaluation keys to
fully test the products.
We will start sending out the info Tuesday
noon+.

Best regards,
Uenal Mutlu (UM)
<A