[amibroker] Multiple Intraday Databases

I'm using two Esignal intraday databases with the larger database being used for research, etc.  The smaller of the two databases is for trading.  It is updated at least several times a day.  The larger database is only updated weekly.  The smaller database is a subset of the larger.  I do it this way to save time updating files during the week.  For the weekend, I just start an update of the larger database and go do something else.

My question is what's the best way to copy a symbol and data from the larger database to the smaller one when I want to add a new security to my trading database.

Kevin Campbell