  >From:
  dingo
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2003 3:03
  PM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] data tip
  timeout

  just spent 10 minutes finding out that there is a 31 second max on my
  computer.
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  <SPAN
  class=609150220-05072003>d

    <FONT
    face=Tahoma><SPAN
    class=609150220-05072003> -----Original
    Message-----From: mrdavis9 [mailto:mrdavis9@xxxxxxxxxx]
    Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2003 3:49 PMTo:
    amibrokeryahoogroupsSubject: [amibroker] data tip
    timeout

    I  set the data tip auto-hide timeout time
    to 100 seconds.  I then clicked apply, and it is still timing
    out  at  the AB default time of 5 seconds. I did it a second
    time, but I also then clicked on save preferences.  Still no
    luck.   I then repeated the second attempt, and followed up
    by immediately restarting Amibroker.   Still no luck.  I
    then restarted computer, and still no luck.
    I am using 4.39 beta.  This must be a
    bug.   I then went to the Amibroker-bugs yahoogroup, and the place
    is abandoned.  There was only one message there, and it was a test
    message.  Since no one reports bugs to the bug group, where should I
    would appreciate it if others would test this timeout
    adjustment feature by setting it to 100 seconds to see if it is working
    in your 4.39 beta version.  Who knows, maybe it has never
    worked.    Ron DSend BUG REPORTS to
    bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
    <A
    group FAQ at: <A