[amibroker] Re: QP Fundamental data scanning

Sorry but this is a very large list and I did some searching on EPS
RANK I have not found this message !!!

Would this EPS Rank have historical data too so we can backtest and
chart ????  Like QRS use use in AM. Maybe it is not well known but
you can chart QP EPS rank, it has quite some historical data, using
the Excel plugin you can go till -182 starting from 0 although this
is not QP_EPSRank( ) but QP_HistEpsRank( , ). I hope you donīt
forget this because this makes it ones and for all backtest on EPS
ranking, WOW.  Same thing with the Q EPS and Q REV but they go back
in quarters, these go back arround -19 to -16.

Thanks
> Hello,
>
> As announced already many times on this list an improved version
> of QP2 plugin with EPS rank will be available together with
official release
> of version 4.40.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

Inkjet cartridges up to 80% off. HP, Epson, Lexmark--we have your brand.
Free shipping on every order to the U.S. and Canada! Excellent service.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QWB0QC/.eUGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM