[amibroker] Intraday data from QuotTracker...

All,

I've set up QuoteTracker to be an HTTP server and AMIBroker to see that
data according to the instructions at the following:

	http://www.amibroker.com/qtracker.html

AMIBroker's status bar says "Intraday OK" but none of the symbols I put in
the Real-time watchlist yield any charts for today (only old real-time
data from 2002).

AMIBroker reports it has a connection but doesn't look like any data is
there.  Is there anything other than the instructions in the above URL I
have to pay attention to?

-- John