RE: [amibroker] Re: EOD and RT

During
the day I run 2 instances of AB. 1 instance set to my interday 1 min database
and a second set to my qp2 data base of EOD data. During the day I switch my EOD
data base to the esignal plug-in,  this allows me to see current "Live" data on
my EOD data base. At days end I switch the plug in back to QP2. My second
instance of AB streams 1 min data that I can change to 5,15,,60 min bars at
will. To run 2 instances of AB simply open AB twice ten switch DB on one
instance

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: mickeyamelinckx
[mailto:mickeyA@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 12:15
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
EOD and RTGee, I´m really sorry but due the activity of
this board I overlooked it. ThanksYou mentioned "You can switch
between the two plug ins on one database. I use QP2 for eod and Esignal for
interday. If your interday is 1 min or 5 min bars you will need to create 2
databases but if you only want to look at "Live" EOD data during the day one
DB is fine."So you could setup Amibroker to update EOD live with one
database. I assume I there would be no problem using QT instead.  Is
there any risk that my QP database get tampered by this ?And if I
want INTRA DAY data, is there a posibility to run the 2 databases at the
same time or do I have to switch for EOD to INTRA DAY ??Thanks a
million and I´ll look a little better next time !!!--- In
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:> This
question was already addressed last night. This is a busy board....
If> you read the archives I think you will find a fair amount of time
is spent> in new or greeny questions..> > <A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/43565>
From: mickeyamelinckx [mailto:mickeyA@xxxx]> Sent: Thursday, July 03,
2003 11:01 AM> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [amibroker]
EOD and RT> > > I see that little of no help and time has
been spent to new or> greeny questions.> > So because I
would like to get some kind of answer on this or if the> answer is
not know pls could you direct me to a place where I can> find it myself
THANKS !!!!> > Is it possible to use QP database as EOD and use RT
or intraday> quotes true Quotetracker who gets the RT quotes of my
brokers ??> > AND> > can I access the Internal
server of Quotetracker for RT> quotes. Can Amibroker access this server
even if it´s on an other> PC ???> > Thanks a million for
answering!!!!> Greetings> >
>       Yahoo! Groups
Sponsor>
ADVERTISEMENT> > > > > Send BUG REPORTS to
bugs@xxxx> Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx>
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.