Re: [amibroker] Re: madness (was AmiBroker vs other programs)

>> DT> 2. How about some GCZ03 ?
>> DT> DT
>>
>> December is too far for me to think about right now.  :)

DT> God !! Didnīt say to B&H !!!

<lolol>

DT> [Just an idea from the past
DT> behavior, when foreign capital decides to  move from Tokyo, we
DT> see gold futures flourish for some bars... I  donīt trade gold,
DT> in one way or another...] DT

Something to watch.  Right now foreign capital is flooding in here,
though.  In fact, it's foreigners who are driving our market, and who
have been the drivers for years.  When they buy, we go up.  When they
sell, we go down.

In the past 3 years, foreigners have been very underweight Japanese
equities.  For good reason.  But now if they are convinced the bear
is dead, there is enormous ground to make up, plus they need a
certain percentage of diversification, so they have to buy our stuff
if theirs goes up enough.  That is what is driving our volumes, and
our prices.  It is not locals at all, except for free-riders like me,
who don't even come close to moving the market.

Yuki