[amibroker] Re: madness (was AmiBroker vs other programs)

[the second half]
BAD FOR REFORM?

Trading volume edged higher to 1.13 billion shares versus 936 million
on Wednesday morning. If the full session's volume breaks two
billion, it would be the first time since February 23, 1989, near the
end of the asset bubble. Gainers outnumbered decliners 749 to 655.

But with the high volume flowing heavily into blue chip stocks,
several highly liquid shares that had posted strong gains in recent
sessions eased.

Nippon Steel Corp (Tokyo:5401.T - News), the world's second-largest
steel maker, was down 1.16 percent at 170 yen, falling after six
straight sessions of gains.

Megabanks, which had also soared in recent sessions after the market
rally helped ease worries about losses on their massive stock
holdings, also retreated from earlier highs in volatile trade, with
some investors expressing concerns about the battering Japanese
government bonds took on Thursday morning.

Mizuho Financial Group (Tokyo:8411.T - News), the world's largest
bank by assets, was unchanged at 122,000 yen after earlier rising as
high as 134,000 yen.

Some analysts also said a newspaper report saying Japan's financial
watchdog was likely to give up a plan for now to tighten rules on
assessment of banks' capital had also contributed to the broader
market's late morning retreat.

"The report might be good for bank shares themselves, but it also
could be giving some the impression that the government is putting
off its structural reforms," said Hiroaki Kuramochi, head of equities
at Credit Lyonnais.

And with the Nikkei having risen around 28 percent since late April,
there were growing concerns the rally may be too fast, with Japan's
economic fundamentals still relatively weak and uncertainty remaining
about the U.S. economy.

"Everyone is starting to realise that this rise may have been too
fast, but there still aren't a lot of sellers out there," said
Hiroshi Sato, general manager at the equity department of Cosmo
Securities.