RE: [amibroker] buy arrow is late

Try setting your trade
delays to zero.

 <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:SmartTagType name="PersonName"
namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags">

<B
><I
><SPAN
>Cheers<SPAN
class=GramE>,<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns =
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:PersonName
><B
><I
><SPAN
>Graham
<A
href=""><SPAN
>http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading
<A
href=""><SPAN
>http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: mrdavis9
  [mailto:mrdavis9@xxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Thursday, 3 July 2003 2:07
  PMTo: amibrokeryahoogroupsSubject: [amibroker] buy arrow
  is late

  This AFL stuff is finally starting to
  make a little sense.  I created this scan to find very short
  consolidations followed by a day where the open =close.  It worked OK,
  but the buy arrow appeared on the day AFTER open=close, and I wanted it
  to appear on the very day that open=close.    I have enclosed a
  chart that  shows what I am describing.  I would appreciate finding
  out how to make the buy arrow appear the very day that open = close.  Ron

  //This scan Buys when there are a few days of consolidation where
  the open is within 1% of the close. The buy arrow appears when an open=close
  day appears at the end of this series of short candles. <FONT
  size=1>
  key=abs<FONT
  size=1>(O-C)<=.001;
  Buy=(O=C) AND <FONT color=#0000ff
  size=1>Ref(key,-<FONT color=#ff00ff
  size=1>1) AND <FONT color=#0000ff
  size=1>Ref(key,-<FONT color=#ff00ff
  size=1>2) AND V<=<FONT
  color=#0000ff size=1>MA(V,<FONT
  color=#ff00ff size=1>8) AND <FONT
  color=#0000ff size=1>MA(V,<FONT
  color=#ff00ff size=1>50)>=<FONT color=#ff00ff
  size=1>20000 AND C><FONT
  color=#ff00ff size=1>1 AND C<<FONT
  color=#ff00ff size=1>100;
  Sell=(0<FONT
  size=1>);
  PlotShapes( shapeUpArrow * Buy +
  shapeDownArrow * Sell, <FONT color=#0000ff
  size=1>IIf( Buy, colorGreen, colorRed
  ) );
  <FONT face=Arial color=#000000
  size=2>Send