[amibroker] Re: madness (was AmiBroker vs other programs)

Yuki,
My last [stupid] Long experiment was definitely closed yesterday, as
I wrote to Jayson. [I think he was expecting today's plus but...].
It is the first morning coffee [a lot will follow...] and do not
expect more now. The day will be long, you are half a day ahead, it
is good for us, all of us ...
More comments later.
Dimitris