RE: [amibroker] Fwd: some questions

<SPAN
class=964014800-03072003>Mikey,
You
can switch between the two plug ins on one database. I use QP2 for eod and
Esignal for interday. If your interday is 1 min or 5 min bars you will need to
create 2 databases but if you only want to look at "Live" EOD data during the
day one DB is fine.
<SPAN
class=964014800-03072003>
The
calculate composite function in AB has been updated to allow you to create most
any composite data of your choice by using the scan function in AA (automatic
analyzer). the addtocomposite function works on any data source with good clean
data.

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: mickeyamelinckx
[mailto:mickeyA@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 8:35
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Fwd:
some questions--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
"mickeyamelinckx" <mickeyA@xxxx> wrote:I would like to ask if
these things are possible,Is it possible to use QP database as EOD and
use RT or intraday quotes true Quotetracker who gets the RT quotes of my
brokers ??Also do you need to open a new database for the RT quotes or
can EOD and RT be done in one database ?I see you can access the
Internal server of Quotetracker for RT quotes.  Can AM access this
server even if itīs on an other PC ???In AM there is a Calculate
Composite function, can this be used with QP data ???Thanks in
advance for answering my many questions !!--- End forwarded message
---Send
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.