Re: [amibroker] Problem reading Metastock Data

Hi epintoem,

Thursday, July 3, 2003, 12:16:17 AM, you wrote:

e> Using the plug in to read MS Data. I have configured it correctly
e> and while it reads some symbols, some come up with no data.

e> Is there a problem if the same symbol exists in two different directories?

By 'different directories' you mean 'different databases' right?  In
that case, it should not matter.  I have a large database, and
another which is a subset of the large.  Same symbols in both, no
trouble.

Have you run any tests on your data with the downloader?  Maybe your
data isn't as good as you suspect?  Just an idea.  The MS plugin is
well tested however.  It works fine.  So sad to say, but you have
something unusual going on at your end.

Yuki