[amibroker] madness (was AmiBroker vs other programs)

Hi DT,

Thursday, July 3, 2003, 2:58:11 AM, you wrote:

DT> Yuki is right, the only necessary condition is to be there, the
DT> rest belong to the market itself.

It is now Thursday morning here, and the blistering volume I wrote
about on Tuesday was surpassed yesterday, and yesterday's total will
almost surely be surpassed today.

This morning, no stock on my main trading screen (about 25 issues)
has opened yet.  All order imbalance to the buy side -- massive
imbalance, many indicating limit moves. I have never seen that happen
before. Ever. Half of them? Yes, but even that is rare.  All of them?
Never.

So, I showed up, and I will be massively rewarded today.  I think
somebody shorted at the close yesterday.  Maybe a lot of somebodies.
There is a panic this morning on the buy side.  Absolute
throw-caution-to-the-wind panic.  Somebody is going to get hurt here,
but no one can say when, or from what level.

Yuki