Re: [amibroker] Auto Opt Indicators - Steve Dugas

Hi Lou,

Sorry for the delay - I sent you a response last night, but
came home tonight to find that Yahoo had returned it to me because my e-mail
address has just changed and I had not yet updated it on
Yahoo.

Re your questions, I probably can't be much help to
you since I am only trading EOD right now - I only have EOD databases.
Also, I have never tried using these indicators in real time - I only
have the standard version of AB. If the code works EOD but not real time, I
can only think that it is somehow related to streaming data,
backfills, or something like that, but I am just guessing. Possibly a
timing issue? Does it work on your intraday database when you are offline and
not receiving incoming data?

Anyway...I *think* my free upgrades just ran out with
4.39 beta, so I am planning on upgrading to RT v4.4 when it comes out.
Maybe I will be able to offer more help once I learn how to use it.

Steve

<BLOCKQUOTE