[amibroker] some questions

I would like to ask if these things are possible,

Is it possible to use QP database as EOD and use RT or intraday
quotes true Quotetracker who gets the RT quotes of my brokers ??

Also do you need to open a new database for the RT quotes or can EOD
and RT be done in one database ?

I see you can access the Internal server of Quotetracker for RT
quotes.  Can AM access this server even if itīs on an other PC ???

In AM there is a Calculate Composite function, can this be used with
QP data ???

Thanks in advance for answering my many questions !!