Re: [amibroker] Off Topic - Emergency bakup

On Wednesday 02 July 2003 01:52, Ara Kaloustian wrote:
> Looks like I nee to re-install my system...
>
> Does anyone know how to back up / export / import files for:

> 2. Email messages - (Outlook Express) - file name or procedure.

you have to find Store Folder in options. Then just copy this folder. It
should contains dbx files (Sent Items.dbx). Remember that when copying on CD
the Read Only flag is set and it should be removed to work with OE.
Addresses are .wab or .pab files.

Both data are normally in \windows directory.

Regards,
--
Marek Chlopek