[amibroker] AB Real Time - Reliability

I'm having a lot a trouble running AB at 1 minute
intreval.

Running AB at the same time as eSignal. everything
seems ok at all other  timr intervals.

At the 1 min interval, I'm having trouble with one
indicator... when I put the cursor in that indicator, I get all kinds of
errors... code exception, Access Violations, displays dissapearing etc. Placing
the cursor in any other area or changing the time interval restore the system
(most of the time).

Something is obviously not quite right with this
one indicator, but can not understand why the problem shows up only when I use 1
min. unterval and only when I place the cursor in that
indicator....

Anyone with this kind of experience?

Thanks

Ara