RE: [amibroker] Data feed

<SPAN
class=616220816-01072003>Malc,
I used
TC2000 years ago and at that time you could update the EOD database during the
day with a delay. I am not sure if that is still the case but you could
visit  <A
href="">http://www.tc2000.com/    and
ask..

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: malc5899
[mailto:malc5899@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 11:41
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Data
feedI am currently using QuotesPlus EOD data feed and
the AmiQuotes Yahoo current data (this to generate signals the same day as
they occur) for back testing.  I find though that the Yahoo Current
data does not include may of the stocks captured by QuotesPlus.  Is
there a service similar to QP that would also include (20 min delayed)
current quotes with the same database of symbols as the EOD feed.I
have read about IQFeed, sound interesting, anyone with experience with
it.  Is there a cheaper one?  I would hope to pay no more than I
am currently paying for QP, i.e.,
$20/mo).ThanksMalcSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.